Working with Aquanti and SKMF I was tasked with creating a mobile app to help stop human trafficking. Our objective was to:
• equip individuals with simple tools and educational resources
• provide actionable, real-time reporting to local authorities
• create a database of human trafficking activity
• identify patterns in reported data
• provide metrics around change in trafficking over time
Working on the wedding invites for my good friends Neil and Lucy was a fun little side project. All they asked for was a simple yet hip design that matched their personalities. Also, something that would be budget friendly since they had just traveled the world for the last 12 months. We ended up with a lovely design that matched their wedding colors and season perfectly. I wish them a wonderful wedding and many years of blissful marriage.
Working with Lithe Solutions I designed a simple one page website to promote their new app Photofile. Simply the best way to view and bulk download internet images on your iPad and iPhone.
After updating Ernesto Patino's website with his new branding we also tackled his stationary. We updated his business card, letterhead and envelopes to match his fresh new website.